That Stunt Server Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

That Stunt Server Forums

That Stunt Server Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
That Stunt Server Forums

Welcome to the That Stunt Server community!

NEW FORUM! ThatStuntServer.Site88.Net
Add Us To Your Favourites! 91.121.248.74:7779 *We are hosted*

5 posters

Project Oblivion like mod for SAMP

[TSS]TonyMetal
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

Project Oblivion like mod for SAMP - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Oblivion like mod for SAMP

Post by [TSS]TonyMetal Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Zenith wrote:Nevermind, I figured out what was wrong when I downloaded it Wink
    Thts why i prefer SRT3, off topic, Why i crash when i play singleplayer?
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Admin

Project Oblivion like mod for SAMP - Page 2 Empty Re: Project Oblivion like mod for SAMP

Post by Zenith Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 am

No idea....lol. I have no problems with crashing on single player, or on SAMP....
    Razor
    Razor
    Admin

Post by Razor Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Try reinstalling SRT. If it still doesn't work, install it on a clean GTA SA.
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

Post by [TSS]TonyMetal Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Razor wrote:Try reinstalling SRT. If it still doesn't work, install it on a clean GTA SA.
    Didn't Work...
    Peppery
    Peppery
    Admin

Post by Peppery Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Try SA Vegetation Pack Razz
    Razor
    Razor
    Admin

Post by Razor Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Try installing a car mod. If that doesn't work, you know that gta3.img is having its period. lol. I had this problem before and it's really annoying. I don't really know how to fix it other than remove it and delete the directory and reinstall in safe mode or remove it and wait a while.....
    Zenith
    Zenith
    Admin

Post by Zenith Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:39 am

Btw, when you replace the files in GTA3.img, do NOT use Img Tool. Try using Alci's Img Editor (Im not gonna include a link because Im too lazy to find one) Smile
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

Post by [TSS]TonyMetal Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:43 am

Zenith wrote:Btw, when you replace the files in GTA3.img, do NOT use Img Tool. Try using Alci's Img Editor (Im not gonna include a link because Im too lazy to find one) Smile
    I found a mod with SRT, PO and ICEnhancer for GTA SA... idk if its compatible with SAMP
    Razor
    Razor
    Admin

Post by Razor Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Link me to them. And yes, don't use IMG Tool. Even if you're adding one or two files manually IMG Tool blows. Alci's would be the best program because you can save the .img, rebuild, add files in bulk and do a lot more.
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

Post by [TSS]TonyMetal Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Razor wrote:Link me to them. And yes, don't use IMG Tool. Even if you're adding one or two files manually IMG Tool blows. Alci's would be the best program because you can save the .img, rebuild, add files in bulk and do a lot more.
    Ill show ya the video, much better, i didnt see any link in the description, but it looked cool...
    [TSS]AngryUnibrow
    [TSS]AngryUnibrow
    Admin

Post by [TSS]AngryUnibrow Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 pm

There is no official iCEnhancer for SA, anything you see is usually private compilation mods. Too bad though, SA needs an iCEnhancer really badly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:52 am